Directors & Officers
Our Directors & Officers insurance (D&O) team offers Liability coverage for the directors and officers of a company, or for the organization itself, to cover damages or defence costs in the event they suffer losses as a result of a lawsuit for alleged wrongful acts while acting in their capacity as directors and officers for the organization.
Coverage is also available to the corporation for claims against the entity resulting from securities claims.
We will review and consider providing standard or custom tailored coverage for:
- companies of any size in any commercial industry
- financial institutions
- public corporations, including US dual traded public corporations (i.e. NYSE or Nasdaq)
- private companies
- financially distressed businesses
- initial public offerings.
There are no restricted classes of business or minimum premiums.
- Up to $15 million
- 100% or on a subscription quota share basis
- Traditional Primary Non-Indemnifiable, Indemnifiable and Entity coverage
- Follow Form Excess coverage
- Side A Difference in Conditions
- Investment Adviser and Mutual Fund D&O/ E&O
- Run-off coverage.