Our ambition is to change the way the world perceives claims. We believe the right claims service can enhance the sustainability and profitability of businesses and create enduring relationships for a successful future. It's a big ambition and we think service is at the heart of achieving it: service which will help brokers attract and retain business and which will sustain and protect our clients' businesses.
What does this mean?
Our service commitment means:
- putting the interests of our brokers and clients first; focusing on their requirements at a time when they really need their insurer to deliver
- going the extra mile for brokers and clients
- resolving claims quickly and paying quickly
- being fair and avoiding unnecessary bureaucracy.
How do we make it happen?
- we will set a clear strategy to resolve the claim and we will explain our strategy to the broker/client at the outset, in order to manage their expectations
- we will inform clients/brokers as quickly as possible if we believe a claim is not covered and we will fully explain our rationale / decision
- we will make sure that clients and brokers are kept informed of the progress of their claims especially if there are any concerns regarding policy coverage
- we will ensure that the right adjuster handles each claim and that it is clear who should be informed in case of dissatisfaction. Any such issue will be dealt with immediately
- claims and underwriting are fully integrated so our clients are provided with a holistic approach to their business
- we go the extra mile to support clients and brokers in order to foster long term relationships
- we will seek feedback from clients/brokers after closure of a claim in order to understand what they thought of our service.
Our commitment to you:
- we will endeavour to be available 24/7 and we will clearly identify who is handling a matter
- we will provide clear explanations of decisions and proposals
- we will identify how and to whom a client may escalate problems
- we will provide progress reports and set out what a client may expect and when
- we will respond to requests from brokers/clients within a set timescale
- we will provide feedback sessions after settlement
- we will use Reservation of Rights only when necessary, and we will explain the circumstances sensitively
- we will use world-class experts on your behalf.
Listening to brokers and clients
In order to exceed the expectations of our brokers and clients we listen to what they want. We understand their priorities. We will continue to engage, listen, and apply what we learn, so that our service will help us form long-lasting business relationships.