Catlin’s Casualty underwriting teams have a strong market reputation for creating underwriting solutions for a varied worldwide portfolio of risks. Their breadth of expertise helps them to underwrite General Liability for risks which are complex and diversified.
Areas of focus include:
- products exposures – examples include manufacturers of auto components, chemicals, industrial machinery, electrical equipment, heavy engineering, tyres, medical devices and critical components
- construction – project specific, practice and ‘wrap-up’ policies, residential and commercial. Includes contractors and sub contractors
- transportation – railways, urban transit systems and long haul trucking
- Fortune 1000 – multinational companies located anywhere in the world
- mining – including quarrying, mining, primary metal products, rubber, stone, clay, glass, forestry and steel fabrication
- small and medium enterprise (SME) risks – we are worldwide writers for small and mid-sized manufacturers
- delegated binding authorities.
Within General Liability we offer flexible cover with the following options included:
- risks domiciled anywhere in the world, including USA
- primary, umbrella and excess liability participations
- employers’ liability
- public liability
- products liability
- knowledge and use of local market forms
- non-standard extensions
- business written on an occurrence, occurrence reported
- and claims made basis.
Targeting industrial risks, Catlin US offers primary and excess casualty coverage for a multitude of risks in both the standard and E&S market.
General liability global expertise
Our specialist General Liability underwriters can be found in locations across the world including London and the UK regions, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Canada, Europe and the US.
With our worldwide network of local offices in the key insurance markets, we ensure that we are able to build lasting relationships with brokers and clients and can use local knowledge and expertise to better understand their needs.
As well as expert underwriting teams, we also have claims specialists located in each of our regions: London, Europe, Canada, Asia Pacific and the US. Our claims people are recognised among brokers for their exceptional service and client focus.