Strong track record
- 17.1% average RONTA and 13.4% ROE since 2004 initial public offering
Significant shareholder value creation
- 125% increase in NTA per share plus dividends since 2006 (in sterling)
Steadily rising dividend
- 159% increase in annual dividend since 2004 initial public offering
Disciplined approach to underwriting
- Portfolio is strictly managed to maximise profitability in all phases of the underwriting cycle
Global presence and broad distribution network
- Provides geographic and product diversification
- Enables delivery of value even in challenging markets
- Also provides platform for rapid growth in rising markets
Efficient and flexible capital structure
- Relatively small number of regulated insurance entities have global reach
- Financial resources are pooled at the parent level, allowing capital to be allocated quickly to where it can be best used
Emphasis on capital preservation
- Group consistently seeks new sources of uncorrelated risk
- Sophisticated modelling tools used to actively manage business mix
- Third-party reinsurance used to protect the capital base
- Rigorously controlled investment portfolio seeks to produce optimum returns without assuming undue risk
The information made available at this website is not intended to and does not constitute a communication invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity or to otherwise deal in the shares of Catlin Group Limited (or any other company). Anyone contemplating any investment activity should not rely on any of the information made available at this website. The past performance of any company cannot be used as an accurate guide to its future performance, and the value of shares (and the income derived from them) can go down as well as up.
Nothing on this website constitutes nor should be deemed to constitute an offer of securities for sale in the United States. Securities may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration.
You are recommended to seek your own independent financial advice if you intend to engage in any investment activity, including, but without limitation, dealing in the shares of Catlin Group Limited (or any other company).