Construction & Engineering
Our UK Construction and Engineering underwriting team manages a diverse range of construction related products on a worldwide basis.
Our flexible, tailored approach to providing insurance cover means we can underwrite a wide variety of risks and we have experience of projects in the following sectors:
- Major building projects
- Petrochemical Oil and Gas
- Infrastructure including road and rail
- Renewable energy
We can tailor your construction insurance programme to meet your specific requirements, either on an annual or project specific basis and cover can include:
- Construction/Contractors All Risks (CAR)
- Engineering/Erection All Risks (EAR)
- Advanced Loss of Profits (ALOP) / Delay in Start Up (DSU)
- Machinery Breakdown (MB)
- Third Party Liability (TPL)
- Excess Third Party Liability (XSTPL)
We are able to underwrite business on the basis of Quota share, Excess of loss, Facultative or Treaty reinsurance.